I've been dieting for a couple weeks now. I'm dropping weight pretty well. I've found that once I buckle down and become really and truly serious about it I can do anything.
It's funny that at different times of the day you can weigh less or more. I've lost between 7 and 11 pounds in the past 2 weeks, depends on the time I weigh myself. But I've been to the doctor for follow up after my EGD and he says that Phentermine would be a good place to start with weight loss. I've actually expressed my concerns that it raises my blood pressure a lot but he said that we would monitor it closely. Another concern is that I have a family full of addicts and Phentermine is addictive and it's like crack (for reals, the doctor even said so). He didn't think that it would be a problem for me since I'm so concerned about it.
Also, since starting to keep track of my caloric intake, I've found it difficult to meet the 1200 calories I'm supposed to eat each day. How is it that when I'm not looking I can eat and eat and eat and eat but when I'm trying to pay attention I can't even come close to what I'm supposed to eat?!?!
The first circle is how much I can eat each day, the middle circle is how much I did eat that day and the last circle is how much is left to eat after any exercise that I've done that day. 1200 calories is required otherwise you go into starvation mode and your metabolism slows down. I think I'm there now because dropping weight has been much slower.
No comments:
Post a Comment