Two whole months! I've dropped a few sizes and I am really starting to think that this can actually happen. I'm hoping to be down to a size 12 before my birthday on August 1 of this year.
I go see the doctor tomorrow about how my weight loss is going. I've gone from a size 22 to a size 18 in just 2 months and I'm feeling great about myself. I've had compliments, I've been told I'm inspiring, I have given advice, and I've helped other's get started getting on their own fitness roller coaster ride.
I'm down to 240 pounds from 267. I know I've got a whole lot more to go but I'm ready for it. I can't wait to see what I'm gonna do next!
I need to lose my fat arms, more belly, hips and thighs! On a positive note my boobs still look fantastic!

You look great! Way to go.....you will meet your goal! You sound very determined. Good luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing :)
ReplyDelete