Monday, April 29, 2013

Yup, it's a late one. Technically, it's been a month and a half. April 29, 2013



I'm stoked! I've lost 40 pounds and I feel great! I've gone to Eureka Springs and Branson and Springfield, MO in the past couple of weeks. I've climbed steep hills and flights and flights of stairs. I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to go to Silver Dollar City this year and climb those hills! YEAH!

I was talking to Wes; I need new clothes, especially a new swimsuit. I can't put this smaller body in that old, tired, stretched out swimsuit that I've had forever. If I tried diving into the river in that huge, ugly old thing I would end up with a fish in my "private area" or skinny dipping. 
I love clothes shopping (just not swimsuit shopping). 

Anyway, I wanted to point out one of the myths that I've discovered with my weight loss research. Today's myth is eating before 5pm everyday. What I've discovered is that you can eat whenever you want. You just have to make sure to do more activity in the day than calories that you've eaten. That DOES NOT mean not to eat, also calories ARE NOT your enemy! You need to eat, just not a lot and do not eat a lot of unhealthy, high calorie foods. You can eat tons of apples and broccoli, but only a handful of potato chips. 

There are so many more and I will share them along the way. I'm really enjoying the blog. If I did not completely lack any sort of creativity at all I would do this every day. 
All of your support and the progress I've made keeps me going. Thanks everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment